1. Team Leader - 3 to 5 Years, Budget: 17 lpa +10% bonus
2. Assistant Manager - 5 to 7 Years, Budget: 20-21 lpa + 10 % bonus
3. Unit Manager - 7 to 9, Budget: 25-26 lpa + 10 % bonus
4. Manager - 9 to 11 Years , Budget: 28-30 lpa + 10 % bonus
One should have good hands on exposure on Core Java development. One with minimal guidance should be able to design and implement complex solutions. One should be able to adopt with new technologies or technological changes in an Agile environment.
1. Design and develop complex cloud-based hybrid mobile applications from the scratch.
2. Design and develop scalable and resilient micro services
3. Create and configure CI/CD and build pipelines
4. Creation of highly reusable and reliable UI components
5. High levels of ownership of systems in your team
6. Collaborate within the team and with other stake holders.
7. Writing code based on widely accepted coding principles and standards.
8. Contribute in all phases of the product development life-cycle
9. High degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, autonomy and initiative on a daily basis
10. Demonstrate high level of ownership, leadership and drive in contributing innovative solutions.
11. Ability to work within a team environment
12. Experience interfacing with both external and internal customers at all levels
13. Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and understand the necessary components of a solution through analysis, planning, evaluation of cost/benefit, testing and reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education ï§ Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance/Accounts or related discipline
Experience ï§ Core Java, Advanced Java, Microservices
Knowledge and skills(general and technical) ï§ Java 8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
ï§ Micro Services and Message Queues
ï§ MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
ï§ Redis, Docker, Bamboo or Jenkins
ï§ CI/CD, Gulp or Webpack, Maven or Gradle
Other Requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training - if required) ï§
Perks and Benefits