- Provide oversight for vendor participation in the payroll process. Take ownership and be responsible for the resolution of any issues related to the payroll and associated payments.
- Manage the workforce administration (hiring, terminations, on boarding, job changes etc) for the staff in the Global Operations Service Center.
- Audit all workforce administration transactions entered into HR systems
- Oversee monthly reconciliation between the HR systems of record
- Assist in the creation of global processes supporting workforce administration and payroll
- As part of the Global HR service delivery team participate in the analysis, planning, design and execution of global initiatives. This includes implementation of the following:
- -a global payroll system
- -a global Human Capital Management System
- -a global service delivery model
- -regional shared service model
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
MBA in HR
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
HR India Solutions
Recruiter Name:Neha Chaurasia
Contact Company:HR India Solutions