- Product introduction and market development
- Presentations to customers for business development & approval of solution.
- Develop business relationships with key end-users (asset owners)
- Develop business Relationship with Oil & Gas Companies Asset Owners like IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, ONGC, Reliance, GAIL, GSPL, Oil India Ltd., Cairn India, etc. for refineries and downstream assets and pipeline assets.
- Develop business Relationship with Defence organizations (Indian Army, Indian Air Force, DRDO Labs, Defence Production Units, BEL, Ordnance Factories, Ordnance Factory Board, etc.
- Develop business relationship with key installers (Large System Integration Companies) like Honeywell, ABB, Siemens, L&T, Unify, Tyco, Schneider etc. and also with smaller SIs like Neural Integrated etc.
- Develop business Relationships with EPC Contractors like L&T, Punj Lloyd, KSS Petron, Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited, Nagarjuna Construction Company, IVRCL, Tata Projects, GMR, Hindustan Construction Company, Gammon India, Lanco Infratech, JP Associates etc.
Required Candidate profile
- MBA/Engineering Graduate (Preferably Electronics and Communications)
- Below 40 years
- Should have atleast 3 years in the relevant field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have Very Good Marketing & Negotiation skills.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HR India Solutions
Contact Company:HR India Solutions