- Accomplishes regional sales objective by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives through the sales team in different states by acquiring the set merchant acquisition target for POS machines ,preparing and completing action plans; enhancing manpower productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining regional sales system improvements.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for states in support of national objectives.
- Overseeing effective implementations of various trade promotional activities in the region.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Team Management role.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 2 years experiences in field sales.
- Prefer candidate should have Relevant Experience from a Bank.
- Have good corporate skills.
- Candidate should not be into "corporate sales"
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HR India Solutions